Bachelor of Business Administration
Faculty of Business Administration
- To provide high quality education in preparing human capital fit for satisfying the requirements of the dynamic business world.
- To contribute to research that creates further knowledge and improves practice in the domain of Business.
- To maintain academic excellence for enabling our graduates to stay at the forefront of the competitions.
- To focus on the ethical perspectives and put them into the best practices in social responsibility framework.
The Faculty of Business Administration offers BBA degrees in the following major areas:
Dual Major in BBA
- Management Information Systems
- Human Resource Management
The BBA Program also offers a Dual Major. A student has to fulfill the requirement for two major concentration areas to obtain a Dual Major.